Inclusive Leadership: Effectively Leading Diverse Teams
Join us for the second installation of our Continue the Conversation Workshop Series focusing on Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion.
To be successful in today’s diverse and changing environment we need inclusive leaders who are energizing and motivating. Inclusive leaders work to create an environment where each employee feels authentically valued and respected and is engaged in achieving a shared vision. This workshop will look at the ways that leaders are creating workplaces and teams where all employees feel valued for who they are, and know their ideas count. We will look at some of the challenges that diverse teams face and strategies to overcome and manage these challenges.
These workshops are a follow up and a continuation of the It’s Time Talk conversations started on March 28, 2018. Beginning with leadership, the workshop topics dive deeper into thought provoking training about becoming culturally competent.
Future topics include:
- Inclusive Leadership: Effectively Leading Diverse Teams
- Understanding and Managing Micro-aggression
- Strategies for Difficult Conversations & Understanding Cross-Cultural Conflict
- Becoming a Culturally Competent Individual
- Racism in Northeast Ohio: The Economic Impact
- Unconscious Bias: Causes, Impact and Remedies
- Becoming a Culturally Competent Organization