Summer Youth Employment Registration now open.
Apr 03, 2018
HOW TO QUALIFY
- Must be a Summit County resident aged 16 – 24.
- Age requirement must be met by June 1, 2018.
- Participant must either be or reside with a minor child.
- Household income must not exceed 200% of the federal poverty level*.
- Employment opportunities will be limited, and availability will be determined by age, worksite, and funding.
To be considered for the 2018 Summer Youth Employment Program, ALL potential participants must register online.
If you don’t have personal access to the Internet, visit your local library or the OhioMeansJobs Center – Next Step offi ce (1040 E. Tallmadge Ave., Akron) to register online.
The 2018 Summer Youth Employment Program is funded by Summit County Executive Ilene Shapiro's Department of Job and Family Services.